What is Venture Debt?
Similar to venture capital, venture debt is a non-dilutive growth capital investment provided in the form of a loan.
- Size: £1 million to £8 million
- Duration: 3 to 5 years
- Process: 4 to 6 weeks to term sheet
- Repayment: Amortising, following a possible 6- to 12-month interest-only period
- Covenants: None
- Interest rate: 9 to 12% of capital outstanding
- Fee: 1 to 2 % of loan value
- Equity kicker: 5 to 15% of amount lent, in warrant shares
To qualify, you need:
- An established business model
- Clear growth prospects
- A revenue run rate of £3 million or more
Are you a fast-growing and innovative scale-up looking for venture capital funding that doesn’t require you to sacrifice your equity or control of your business? If so, venture debt from BOOST&Co could help you to achieve your growth objectives. We provide individually designed venture capital loans faster, earlier, and in larger amounts than traditional lenders.
Venture debt by BOOST&Co – growth capital from venture investors that understand your business.
Contact us: +44 207 651 4934
15 Crinan St, Kings Cross, London N1 9SQ