In the next 5 years customers will generate, share, analyse and consume social data in entirely new ways. Is your business keeping up to these changes? In the following presentation, Scot McKee from Birddog, shows how businesses can be left behind by the speed of social change.
- We all have perceptions, but when it comes to our business, the only one that counts is the perception of our social customer – social networks are used by 1 in 4 people, and the trend is only increasing!
- How does your business respond to the growth in social media? Ps: Having a profile on Twitter isn’t enough!
- Internet Growth is being driven by social & video, so if you business is still only focused on your own website you might need to ask yourself how to change that.
- Your customer continues to evolve – even if you don’t! Audiences need to the pulled from social spaces.
- The brand is not yours anymore. It lives, breathes and evolves online: with or without you!
The brand is not yours anymore. It lives, breathes and evolves online: with or without you! #b2b Click To Tweet
These are almost entirely online business, driven almost entirely by social media!