Growth Capital Loans are a type of financing that can help your business grow requiring only minimal dilution of equity ownership. This type of funding works well for companies that are growing fast and aiming to achieve key milestones that will trigger a higher valuation in a future equity round or help them to reach the IPO stage.
Uses of Growth Capital Loans
As the name already says, Growth Loan can be use for several different purposes that in which the main goal is to expand your business.
A few examples:
– Investment in operations, staff, sales and marketing;
– Investment in growth prior to an IPO (operational spending, working capital or capital spending);
– Working capital finance including stock, trade debtors, or seasonal working capital;
– Capital spending, R&D, equipment or software purchase;
– The launch of a new product or service;
– Expansion into new locations and territories;
– Investment in new facilities;
– Management buy-outs.
A #GrowthLoan can help your business in more ways than you think! Click To Tweet