What is a Growth Capital loan?
A non-dilutive growth capital investment provided in the form of a loan.
- Size: £1 million to £10 million funded in one go, or in instalments
- Duration: 3 to 5 years
- Process: 1 to 4 months to funding
- Repayment: Amortising, following a possible 12- to 18-month interest-only period
- Covenants: None
- Interest rate: 9 to 12% of capital outstanding
- Fee: 1 to 2% of loan value
- Equity kicker: 5 to 15% of loan amount, in warrant shares
To qualify, you need:
- A fully formed management team
- A functioning product
- Proven routes to market
- Revenues of at least £5 million
Are you an SME or scale-up looking for growth funding to facilitate and bolster your growth and expansion? If so, business growth financing from BOOST&Co could help you to achieve these objectives. We provide investment loans of £1 million to £10 million, in just one to four months. Our individually tailored growth financing solutions require no equity dilution – so you don’t need to sacrifice control of your company or relinquish any equity.
Contact us: +44 207 651 4934
15 Crinan St, Kings Cross, London N1 9SQ